- 1 intoxication offense : Class A misdemeanor
- 2 or more intoxication offenses: 3rd degree felony
- Prior convictions are considered final whether the sentence is imposed or probated, for crimes committed on or after January 1, 1984.
- Deferred adjudication is not available for intoxication offenses under Chapter 49.
- Note the repel of the 10 year rule, which limited use of some prior convictions.
Dallas criminal lawyer Constantine Anagnostis dedicates his practice to people who are facing criminal charges, with a primary emphasis on DWI, Drug Offenses, Expunction & Nondisclosure Agreements, and Occupational Driver’s License Issues. Dallas criminal lawyer Constantine G. Anagnostis understands the law, procedures, and penalties pertaining to criminal law, and will aggressively fight to protect your rights. Dallas criminal lawyer Constantine Anagnostis provides the utmost personal dedication to each and every case, and truly cares about his clients. You may call 817-229-0319 to schedule a free consultation, or submit a sample case form. At the Law Office of Constantine G. Anagnostis, we look forward to helping you.